Welcome to Hedrick Acres
This is the home of the Hedrick Acres Neighborhood Association (HANA). Our goal is to create a community-oriented neighborhood, safe and enjoyable, for all those living and working here.
The Hedrick Acres Neighborhood (MAP) encompasses 1st Avenue to the west, Campbell Avenue to the east, Ft. Lowell Rd. to the North, and Glenn Street to the south. Hedrick Acres is home to more than 1,800 households, dozens of businesses, and over 3,000 residents. Welcome!
- Articles — All the latest that's fit to print and concerns your neighborhood
- Profiles — Meet some of your neighbors
- Issues — Resources and advice for dealing with common issues in the neighborhood
- Crime Prevention & Safety — Information and resources for crime prevention and safety for our neighborhood.
- Newsletters — Join the Hedrick Acres Yahoo Group and review back issues of the HANA Newsletter.
- Your Neighborhood Association — A bit about who we are and what we do, including:
- Block Party at the Navajo Wash, June 11, 2016
- The HANA Web Site
And remember, this is YOUR neighborhood. If there is anything you would like to see, if you would like to get involved, or whatever, let us know!